U.S.G.A. RULES APPLY.
- The embedded ball rule is in effect through the green.
- If the ball lies in or on an ant mound, or it interferes with a players stance or swing, the player may drop the ball without penalty within one club length, not nearer the hole.
- Protection of trees identified by guide wires and/or wooden stakes and/or watering wells, if situation interferes with a player’s stance or the area of his intended swing, the ball must be lifted, without penalty, and dropped in accordance with the procedure prescribed in rule 24-2b (l) (immovable obstruction).
- If your ball comes to rest in a tire rut made by a maintenance vehicle, you may take relief within one club length, no penalty, nearest point of relief.
- All mulched areas are in play.
- 24-2 Provides free relief from green side sprinkler heads. The sprinkler head must be within 2 club lengths of the green and your ball must be within 2 club lengths of sprinkler head in a closely mowed area (fairway height length or less). Your ball must be dropped at the nearest point of relief no closer to the hole.
Hybrid Tees: Play from White tees unless noted on the card.
Course is irrigated with reclaimed “non-potable” water.
Click here to download the scorecard.